– Infection Control
– Medical Emergencies
India Chance, RDH, CDIPC
Rules. Regulations. Risk. Compliance concerns can be overwhelming. They don’t have to be.
Through her speaking and consulting across the nation, India R. Chance, RDH, CDIPC has guided thousands of dental professionals in safeguarding their patients and practices. Her mission is to equip dental professionals with current, credible compliance information so they can deliver the safest dental visit possible.
India is a registered dental hygienist, certified infection prevention educator, authorized OSHA and HIPAA trainer, as well as an approved abuse awareness educator. India provides continuing education courses for dental professionals on infection prevention and safety in the workplace, medical emergency preparedness, HIPAA compliance, and abuse awareness.
India has served on multiple committees for various CDC dental industry projects. She is frequently featured on industry podcasts and is a former healthcare subject matter expert writer for the USA Today Educators Blog.
India currently serves as:
– CDC Inspector for the Maryland State Dental Board
– OSAP Editorial Review Board Member
– AEGIS Editorial Review Board Member
– Maryland State Dental Association Foundation Board Member
– Infection Control Consultant for the MD State Mission of Mercy
– Key Opinion Leader/Speaker for various dental companies