DDS, MS, ABO, AFAAID
Dr. Ouellette presents high energy entertaining podium presentations and one day or more workshop programs on current 3D Dentistry topics such as:
- 3D CBCT Dentistry Today and Tomorrow
- Placeholder TAD Implants used to preserve crestal bone levels
- Adjunctive Orthodontic techniques for preparing implant receptor sites
- Easy Flapless Guided Implant Surgery Protocols
- Accelerated Orthodontics and Surgically Facilitated Orthodontics
- Practice Management of the Group Specialty Practice
Dr. Paul Ouellette has dedicated his life to his profession as an educator, author, entrepreneur, inventor and leading proponent of the implementation of cutting edge technology applications in dentistry. He currently serves on the faculty of a major Orthodontic Department teaching his residents Interdisciplinary Orthodontics, Implant Dentistry and Multispecialty Practice Management.
Learn latest techniques in adjunctive orthodontics using provisional implants to prepare dental implant sites. Learn how to integrate new technology into your practice with immediate return on investment. How to treatment plan complex cases with analog or digital smile design techniques, Dr. Ouellette will demonstrate adjunctive orthodontic and dental implant case management to the audience in an interactive treatment planning exercise. Complex case reports illustrate 3D CBCT implant planning and guided surgical procedures. Attendees are invited to bring their own cases to share with the group. Audience participation is encouraged during his presentations.