Pierre Obeid, BSc, DDS
Dr. Pierre Obeid was educated at the University of Detroit Mercy, School of Dentistry. He has been practicing general dentistry for over 20 years and is licensed in the Province of Ontario and the State of Michigan.
Some of Dr. Obeid’s skill highlights include:
• 3D-Digital Dentistry Workflow Strategies
• CBCT data acquisition and interpretation
• CADCAM software planning and design
• 3D printing and technology
• Dental technology, equipment and devices
• Surgical and Prosthetic Phases of Implant Dentistry
• Multidisciplinary approach to complex treatments
With these skills and extensive knowledge of dental procedures, Dr. Obeid will teach you how to take these tips and techniques into your own practice and most importantly, how to avoid any costly mistakes.
- Certified in Intravenous Sedation
- Fellow: Academy of General Dentistry
- Associate Fellow: American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Diplomate: International Congress of Oral Implantologists