Prof. Marwan Abou-Rass, DDS, MDS, PhD
Dr. Marwan Abou-Rass brings nearly 50 years of teaching cutting-edge innovations in the ﬁeld of endodontic education. He has made signiﬁcant new concepts and methodology contributions including:
- The concept of teaching molar versus central teeth as the best sequence for learning endodontic skills
- The critical error approach to evaluate clinical performance
- Stressed Pulp Concept
- Anti-Curvature Filing Method
- 4R Operational Diagnosis Protocol
- Composite Post and Core Buildup Protocol
- Endodontic Treatment Finalization Protocol
- Interim Endodontic Therapy for Native Bone Regeneration before Implant Placement
- Designed complete set of endodontic microsurgical instruments for www.hu-friedy.com
- Cracked Teeth Masterclass Series (15 hours continuing education webinar)
Dr. Abou-Rass holds a Master’s degree in Dental Science in Prosthodontics, a certiﬁcate in Endodontics and a PhD in Higher Education from the University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Dr. Abou-Rass served as Endodontic Department Chairman and Director of the Advanced Endodontic program at the University of Southern California, School of Dentistry (1971-2000) and Director AEGD program at PAADI (2000-2012).
Currently he is USC Professor Emeritus, practicing endodontist and publisher of Dental Economics MENA Journal and CEMENAOnline.com. Visit www.abourass.com online to view details from Dr. Abou-Rass’ curriculum vitae.