Renee Lewis, MS
Renee Lewis, a highly engaging entrepreneur, began her professional career as a software engineer. After 35 years, she has served in most C-level roles in healthcare-based technology companies from $5M – $50M. Today, she is the COO and Chief of Staff for Productive Dentist Academy (PDA), a business and communications consulting firm, where she uses her technical and operational knowledge to advance dental practices through improved business tactics, advanced communication, and marketing strategies.
Renee’s work is recognized with the following honors:
- 2019 Enterprising Women of the Year honored by Enterprising Women magazine
- 2018 George Washington Alumni Outstanding Service Award supporting the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- 2014 Woman of Distinction awarded by the National Association of Women Business Owners, Greater DC
- 2011 Award Recipient of the AT&T/Women Impacting Public Policy Innovator of the Year recognizing her non-profit designed to help female entrepreneurs start science-based businesses
- 2009 Stevie Award Nominee for an initiative to engage women in starting businesses across South Africa, and strategic initiatives to form the Business Women’s Network advance commerce across 14 middle-east and north African (MENA) countries
She completed the Tuck Executive Program and currently serves as the chapter chair for the Women President’s Organization DC. She holds business and personnel coaching certificates, has advanced training facilitating generative learning and virtual designs, and is an experienced speaker.